Thursday, December 30, 2010

some thoughts about the year end

Well, time goes blazing by, much faster than expected.

In general, this year is a really big year for me;






turning 17. had a great 17th dinner with my friends. you'll only be 17 once. i dont care if I'm not yet legal, I love being 17.






graduating high school. finally i got to say goodbye to Laurensia, my second home for the last 13 years. although I hate some of the aspects in Loren, I found it even harder to not love my school. The teachers. And the friends. They've shaped me, each and every one of them. Definitely the best times of my life... so far ;)





coming to Australia, living in Melbourne alone, surviving through all the mishaps, learning mind-blowing stuffs in Trinity, making new friends... lucky me, to have met several exceptional ones. no longer regretting moving here.


staying through thick and thin. fighting to the very last drop of blood. on the verge of breakdown, but still willing to fight. i still keep my promise, planning to hold on to it as long as possible :)



those are the main events going on in this year. hence, i find this year a very important year for me, as it marks the end and beginning of the new chapters of the book.

And this year, I think i may have underwent significant changes. I'm trying to no longer hold on to the past so tight, even though they beg to be remembered and refuse to be forgotten. As much as we want to, we can't be stagnant. The rude, cruel show always goes on, it never stops for anyone. I just hope those changes are beneficial for me and those around me, and will be totally worth it in the end.

Finally, I'm happy to say that I'm ready, ready as I'll ever be, to welcome and embrace 2011. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment