Sunday, November 20, 2011

you know i loved you more

cant get over Man Overboard. their songs and lyrics are mindblowingly sweet, without the layers of cheese. well done guys.

"you and i were meant to be the glue that held the world together."
"so as i swallowed these pills, i pray for the sunshine."
"i can speak all day, and not speak enough. sleep all day, and not sleep it off."
"the paranoia makes me love you more."
"and i hope for your sake, i miss you more than you miss me."
"oh if you only knew, the amount of thought that i put into you."
"they dont make kids like me anymore."
"i just got the nerve to get in the cage, so don't bite me now."
"i left my feelings with my wallet and my keys."
"im blinded by the promise of happiness if i can find it."
"maybe i have no heart, cos all i can remember was feeling so lost. you dont know how bad i wanna tell you everything."
"and maybe what he told her was all she ever needed to hear."
"it's like they needed two separate planets to make it stop."
"fading away at a sickening rate can put things in perspective for you."
"live everyday without any regret of falling back into you. we hold heads high while bullets fly."
"i wrote some lonely lyrics to paint a picture to let you know."
"and i know that i've been asking a lot but, would you run away with me right now? i've got the whole world figured out."
"but we're just two different people."


"you know i loved you more."

No comments:

Post a Comment