Tuesday, May 31, 2011

after a week of feeling so fucking sorry for myself and happened,
i decided to move on.
you may never open my blog again ever, i dont care. or i do, but not that much anymore.
it hurts, you have no idea the magnitude of hurt you imposed upon me.
exams are coming. i need to focus.
i do hope it's not "goodbye for a lifetime" cos it doesnt feel that way for me.
maybe one day you'll come around, i dont know.
i thought we could be best friends for a long time, and even if we drift apart, it's because it happens naturally by time, not by deliberate separation. but well, you have your ways.
you may say i never learn, but trust me i do, i do learn from every little thing you say and do, i just dont.. learn it the way you think i would.
i feel so awful because i have these negative thoughts in my head.. i could've done something so bad to ruin you. but i cant.
i love you, even after everything. i wish you the best of luck ahead, you'll need it.
but remember, if you come knocking at my door one day, well.. i'll probably still be around.
cos when i say friends, i mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment