Tuesday, August 23, 2011

*neglect*

im sorry to neglect you, dear bloggie. it's not that i dont have anything to say, but... there's a lot of things to do, an academic blog to take care of.. and tumblr. haha. dont worry bloggie, you're still my hubbie too :3
okay enough baby talk.
updates:
1. Soundwave Revo is cancelled (damn) but Jane and I will be going to a replacement festival... with ATL, FFAF, PATD, DRUGS, SOTY, Yellowcard.. not bad. but no WATO (ie. no Tommy :(( )

2. picking up awesome semiological analysis skillz from media. now i tend to overthink everything haha. just then i did a semiological analysis on The Amity Affliction's Youngbloods' album cover and their song, I Hate Hartley. God, I love that song. Seriously.

3. Sleeping With Sirens is reeeeeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyy goooooood. no exaggeration. and Kellin Quinn is a great singer. not many guys can have that vocal range. and scream too. Let's Cheers To This is definitely, definitely a worthy album.

4. reconcilliation?

5. You Me At Six, in a week, and im not watching ;___________; unless a miracle happens

6. Also the Arctic Monkeys in January

7. AM I TOO HIPSTER FOR YOU GUYS HUH
I NEED TO FIND MORE HIPSTER MATEYS, EVEN THO IM BARELY HIPSTER TO BE HIPSTER
NEVERTHELESS I AM PROUD OF THE MUSIC I LISTEN TO
between my friends, im an anomaly. a proud one too :)


"sometimes you gotta fall before you fly."
- who are you now - sws

2 comments: