Sunday, January 29, 2012

got my feet on solid ground.

i have nothing worthy enough to write, but it's better than nothing, right?

oh, i figured i kinda have a job now, just had my trial shift and i'll be officially working tomorrow at this small bakery. i'll be working in the front, or as my friend like to call it.. im the 'store bitch'. but being a first time store bitch isnt that easy. i mean, do you know how many trays of bread i have to carry and put into the display? how hot and heavy they are? how narrow are the spaces that i keep bumping around? how the hat doesnt fit my head and hair properly, i look like crap? how my shirt is hard to button?  how quick i have to let go of the milk container so i dont burn it when i foam it? how i have to quickly put in bread in plastic wrappers before the customers' judging eyes? how early i have to wake up just to get minimum wage?

and if you dont know that im being overdramatic there, you shouldnt even be reading my blog.

first-part-time-job-anxiety aside, things have been going pretty slow lately... that is until i get all my questionnaires back for my assignment, then it'd be hell. there goes my social life... out the window :D
but hey, it's almost the end of january! whew. only one month-ish to go before i get to watch my bros in Soundwave!

oh, and can i just say, i love Chuck Palahniuk. the man's a genius. ugh, i wish i can write like him. he's so twisted and yet so brilliant. i might not be blessed with half his intelligence nor wit but man, i wanna be able to arrange words and stories and ideas so well and simplistic... yet so elaborate and deep.

and my room has a new tenant for these 2 weeks! my cousin is temporarily moving in. im so used to living alone, i need to polish my restraints, they were getting a bit rusty. but i've been on my best behaviour so far :3
well the only thing i really need to restrain was my early morning wailings to shayley bourget's voice, really.
kellin has officially met his match!

If wailing mindlessly at 5 AM is a crime, then I'm guilty, and that song is the motive.
I'm sorry Shay, but you should really share some of your talent with me. Or at least be my mentor.

 

okay, i found out that my babe was the one who wrote this song. and this is one of my favourite songs from them. so.....
i wish i can get alan printed on a medium sized poster so i can hang it above my bed tho :3
ah, im in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment