Saturday, October 8, 2011

counter revo

it was pretty much amazing. im just really bummed i didnt get to see WATO for a long time, because the lines are fucking long and the security guards gave us a real hard time just to get in. but at least i got to see them, they’re amazing live, i love love love Liam’s voice… and they signed their picture. i love how Jack, Tom, and Dan are really smiley and friendly. and Tom was wearing a shirt, which is kinda unlike him, and his smile.. :3

Alesana’s live show is pretty.. weird. Thanks to Shawn. But they’re alright.

Funeral For A Friend!! they’ve been one of my favourite bands for so long, being able to see them live and so close made me really happy :)) My favorite was roses for the dead, it was amazing. too bad they didn’t play red is the new black.

Story of the Year was.. alright. Yellowcard too. This Providence is pretty good, thank goodness
I had a great time during ATL.. well I love them, but I kinda dislike having to be stuck like a tuna, and my height doesn’t help either. my knees hurt after all that jumping, but ATL was great :) i love how Jack and Alex kept teasing each other and be cheeky

DRUGS! they were great. i love Craig.
Panic was good, but I only watched a few songs. They’re awesome, they also have this cool vibe that made everyone chilled.

i got myself a WATO tee and a Man Overboard CD.
one hell of a day :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment