Monday, April 11, 2011

my life according to the arctic monkeys.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST/BAND, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Arctic Monkeys

Are you a male or female?
The Bad Thing

Describe yourself:
Fluorescent Adolescent

What do people feel when they're around you?
D Is For Dangerous

Describe where you currently live:
This House Is A Circus

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Secret Door

Your favorite form of transportation:
My Propeller

Your best friend is:
The Only One(s) Who Know

You and your best friends are:
Dangerous Animals

What's the weather like:
Brianstorm

Favorite time of day:
When The Sun Goes Down

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Riot Van

What is life to you:
The View From The Afternoon

How would you describe your previous relationship?
-

Describe your current relationship.
Baby I’m Yours

How do you feel about love?
A Certain Romance

Your fear:
From the Ritz to the Rubble

What is the best advice you have to give:
If You Were There, Beware

Thought for the Day:
You Probably Couldn't See From The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me

How I would like to die:
Crying Lightning

My soul's present condition:
Mardy Bum

My motto:
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Do Me A Favor

No comments:

Post a Comment