Tuesday, April 5, 2011

oh well, whatever, nevermind.

RIP, Kurt Cobain. you are honestly an inspiration.. your originality is just amazing. and your indifference, you might be one of the most non-conformist people in the history of mankind. i love the contradiction, the lyrics, the honesty.. and to think that you might wrote some or many of them while stoned or high.
the world needs more ingenuity like yours.

selected quotes:
- just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.
- throw down your umbilical noose so i can climb right back.
- i need you around to remind me what not to become.
- congratulations, you have won; it's a year subscription of bad puns.
- i use bits and pieces of others' personalities to form my own.
- why in the hell do journalists insist on coming up with a second rate Freudian evaluation on my lyrics when 90% of the time they've transcribed the lyrics incorrectly? 
- Birds...scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth. They know the truth. Screaming bloody murder all over the world in our ears, but sadly we don't speak bird.
- I spent all of my life trying to stay away from sports and here I am in a sporting arena. 
- I take pride as the king of illiterature.
- She loves him more than he will ever know.... He loves her more than he will ever show. 
- Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be. As a trend, as a friend, as a known enemy. 
- I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends... They're in my head.
- I miss the comfort in being sad. 

 this has got to be my favorite Nirvana song ever. brilliant music and disturbing video? awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment