Saturday, April 9, 2011

still a duckling?

so i decided to transfer a few old pictures from my oh-so-old N73.
nostalgic, yes. but the real first response?
"oh my God im such a terrible mess" back then. and i loled.
changes changes. not just me, also my friends. we look so much more.. geeky back then? different in so many ways?
i looked awful. short hair, nerdy glasses, too boyish outfits.. and at the time i finally decided to be less of a tomboy, i gained quite a lot of weight. so yeah. compared to the old times, i look drop dead gorgeous now.
for real.
but i dont know. i wonder how i'll look like... 5 years from now. 10 years. 30 years. 50 years. 60 years and more (if i get to live that long).
i've never stopped changing, i never will i guess... so have i passed the ugly duckling stage yet? or life and time simply have something better in store for me?
just a midnight random thought passing by.


p.s. another random stuff: i wonder what will it feel like if i have a small, nice, black Vespa to go around Melbourne on. but i dont trust myself on two-wheeled vehicles. neither on four-wheeled vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment